Rock Hill Car Accident Lawyers
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident, you may have already learned that auto insurance companies often don’t want to pay what they truly owe you. Insurers’ tactics in car accident claims can leave you in financial ruin as well as facing an uncertain medical future after a crash.
The Rock Hill car accident attorneys of Mickle & Bass will do what’s necessary to aggressively pursue the money you need and deserve after a significant automobile wreck. For years, our skilled and compassionate legal team has successfully fought for the rights of crash victims to secure payment for:
- Medical bills
- Future treatment expenses and long-term care needs
- Vehicle repair or replacement costs
- Lost income and/or earning capacity
- Physical impairment
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Damages related to the loss of a loved one
Don’t fight insurance companies on your own after a serious motor vehicle crash in Rock Hill or the greater York County area. Let our dedicated car accident lawyers take that burden off you so you can focus on healing.
Schedule a free consultation today to discuss your car accident claim, and let us work to hold negligent drivers and bad-faith insurers accountable. We do not charge any fees to get started on your claim, and we only get paid if we secure compensation for you.
How Our Rock Hill Car Accident Attorneys Can Help You
At Mickle & Bass, our car accident lawyers in Rock Hill have worked with many people who were dealing with recovery from serious injuries. We know the uncertainty you face while coping with costly medical bills and missing time from work. We want to ease your worries.
You can count on our knowledgeable legal team to:
- Investigate your crash to determine who was legally responsible and should be held accountable. In some cases, in addition to the driver, one or more third parties may bear legal responsibility. For example, in a drunk driving accident, a bar and/or bartender that served a driver who was already intoxicated can be held liable for injuries the customer caused due to impairment.
- Thoroughly review your medical records to determine the full extent of your injuries and their costs now and into the future. If you have been disabled, we would consult experts who can project future costs of medical care you’ll require and income losses you’ll suffer due to diminished work capacity. We’ll also calculate your other economic (monetary) and non-economic (“pain and suffering”) losses.
- Identify and analyze all insurance coverage applicable to your case and file all possible claims on your behalf. In many cases, we can settle car accident claims with a satisfactory payment through our strong and vigorous negotiations with insurers. However, when insurers do not respond appropriately in a timely manner, we will file a car accident lawsuit.
Throughout the life of your case, our Rock Hill car accident lawyers will make sure you are fully informed of your legal rights and understand what we intend to do on your behalf. We are always here to answer any questions you may have.
Let us take on the fight against insurance companies while you concentrate on recovering from your injuries. Schedule a free, no-obligation case consultation now.
What You Need to Know About Insurers After a Car Accident
Many car accident victims we work with tell us they have been treated badly by the insurance companies processing their accident and injury claims. Most did not anticipate such heavy-handed treatment as they sought payments they felt certain they were entitled to receive.
However, insurance companies are profit-driven. When they provide a full payout for medical bills, property damage, etc., as described by policies they issue, that cuts into company profits. Too often, they will short-change or simply deny the valid claims of car accident victims.
A claims adjuster processing a car accident claim knows certain facts you may not, such as:
- An insurance company employee’s legal obligation is to the company and its bottom line, which means minimizing payouts to people like you.
- An insurance adjuster’s duties prevent him or her from helping you, including even telling you what an insurance policy covers.
- The insurance company has determined what it will offer for injuries like yours and for your vehicle’s damage based on previous claims and statistics. A settlement offer from an insurance adjuster may have little to do what has actually happened to you.
- Experience and statistics tell an adjuster that it’s likely you’ll never contest a denied claim, regardless of how badly you’ve been injured. An insurance adjuster also knows that, if your injuries are bad enough, time is on his or her side, not yours.
You have rights under South Carolina personal injury law, but they do little good if you don’t understand them. Our Rock Hill auto accident lawyers will fight aggressively for the full and fair compensation you deserve after a crash.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
The Rock Hill auto accident attorneys at Mickle & Bass are equipped to handle a wide range of claims involving:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Drugged driving
- Fatigued / drowsy driving
- Aggressive driving (speeding, unsafe passing, tailgating, “road rage,” etc.)
- Reckless driving (specifically illegal under South Carolina law)
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Dangerous or defective auto parts
Contact Our Auto Accident Attorneys in Rock Hill, S.C.
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident in Rock Hill, S.C., call on the skilled personal injury lawyers at Mickle & Bass to fight for your future. We can help you demand fair compensation for medical bills, lost income, vehicle repairs, and your other costs and losses due to the accident.
We move quickly to investigate car accidents and aggressively negotiate payments with insurance companies. Contact us today to discuss how our experienced and compassionate legal team can help you and your family. Take advantage of a free, no-obligation legal consultation, and rest assured that all additional legal work for you will be on a contingency-fee basis. You won’t owe us anything unless and until we recover compensation for you.
Turn the burden of your car accident claim over to the dedicated advocates at Mickle & Bass.