On November 16th, we were live on Facebook at WFMV 95.3‘s studio answering questions during the Day of Sharing Radiothon! Attorneys Ann Mickle, Alan Bass, Jamie Davidson, & Tina Herbert answered your legal questions as they help the station raise funds to provide meals for more than 200 families.
On the Air: Answering Your Legal Questions
Tune into the broadcast and hear from each of our lawyers. You will learn about their backgrounds and get their answers to common legal questions around being injured at work and when to call a lawyer.
Our attorneys Ann Mickle and Alan Bass share how their experiences as former Workers’ Compensation Commissioners have given them the knowledge and experience to help clients with their workers’ compensation claims. Some of the questions answered in the video include:
- “I got hurt at work. Do I need a lawyer?”
- “What is a Workers’ Compensation Commissioners?”
- “Do you have to pay anything for a consultation?”
- “What is a contingency fee basis?”
- “What is the role of the Defense Attorney represent the employer in a Workers’ Compensation claim?”
- “How long should I wait to file a claim?”
At Mickle & Bass, our clients are as important to us as family. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have been injured at work. If you have additional questions or want to schedule a free consultation to ask us your legal questions in person, feel free to contact us by phone or online today.