Myrtle Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have suffered a serious injury in an accident that was caused by someone else, you have a right to demand compensation for your losses. South Carolina personal injury law is meant to protect accident victims and hold at-fault parties financially accountable for the harm they have caused.
At Mickle & Bass, our dedicated Myrtle Beach personal injury attorneys have decades of experience recovering maximum compensation for accident victims and their families. As former South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commissioners, we understand how aggressively the insurance industry fights injury claims. And we know what it takes to win against insurance companies.
Don’t let an insurance company give you the run-around while your bills pile up. Schedule a free consultation with our skilled Myrtle Beach personal injury attorneys today. We do not charge any fees to get started on your claim, and you don’t owe us anything unless and until we secure payment for you.
Why Choose Our Myrtle Beach Personal Injury Lawyers?
Hospitalization, surgery, long stretches of time off work ─ a serious accident can leave you with serious financial problems. Any insurance company is going to look twice at your claim and try to find a way out. In fact, it’s not uncommon for an insurance adjuster to initially deny a potentially costly claim in hopes that the claimant will simply give up — or pass away.
When you hire our Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyers to handle your claim, the insurance companies know you are ready to fight for what’s right. You can count on our team to:
- Investigate how and why your accident occurred, and identify all liable parties and applicable insurance coverage. This may include pursuing claims through your own insurance policies.
- Prepare a thorough personal injury claim that takes into account all past, present, and future losses for which you should be compensated. This includes projections for future medical and personal care needs in cases of long-term injury or disability, as well as future losses if you are unable to return to work with pay equivalent to what you previously earned.
- Evaluate any offers the insurance company makes and advise you on whether they are fair. Insurance companies rely on past cases and other statistics to tell them what to offer for a variety of accidents and injuries. They know what amount of money will look good to you without costing them too much.
- Manage communication with the insurance companies and bill collectors so you are not feeling pressured financially while you try to heal.
- Prepare to file a personal injury lawsuit if the insurance company does not respond appropriately in a timely manner. We will not shy away from taking your case before a judge and jury.
At Mickle & Bass, our Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyers will fight for the payment that truly compensates you for your costs and losses after an accident. We know what it means to suffer serious injuries and face an uncertain future. And we want you to be made as whole as possible.
Schedule a free consultation with our team today to learn how we can make a difference in your case.
Compensation in a Personal Injury Claim
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or intentional wrongdoing in South Carolina, you may be able to obtain compensation for:
- Medical expenses, including those you may incur in the future
- Property damage, such as in an auto accident
- Loss of income or earning capacity
- Physical impairment
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Unfortunately, insurance companies often try to exploit the complexity of the law to avoid paying what they truly owe someone who has been badly injured. You should never sign or agree to anything from an insurance company without speaking to a knowledgeable personal injury attorney about your rights.
Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our team today, and learn how we can help you pursue the full and fair compensation you deserve.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our personal injury lawyers in Myrtle Beach are dedicated to fighting for the rights of injured individuals and families who deserve compensation for the harm they have suffered. We frequently help people who have been hurt in cases involving:
- Bicycle or Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
- Negligent Security Incidents
- Dangerous or Defective Products
State law limits the amount of time you have to file a personal injury claim after an accident, so it is crucial that you contact our law firm as soon as possible. Our skilled team will immediately launch an investigation into your accident and develop a smart strategy for pursuing the compensation you need to heal.
Contact Our Myrtle Beach Injury Lawyers Now
At Mickle & Bass, our personal injury lawyers in Myrtle Beach have dedicated their careers to standing up for the rights of injured people. We are proud to represent everyday, hardworking South Carolinians in their fight against profit-driven insurance companies.
We won’t let insurance companies ignore their legal obligations in workplace accidents, auto accidents, and other cases involving serious injuries. We are aggressive negotiators and respected litigators, and we never back down from a fight for what’s right.
Contact our Myrtle Beach personal injury law firm today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation about your accident and the legal options available to you. We provide all legal services on a contingency-fee basis. So you will not be charged unless and until we recover compensation for you.